Zoë: Cherry Apron

This is my second project made from the materials I got from Abakhan as part of their Challenge that I wrote about here. I have made a simple apron from some cherry patterned fabric.

IMG_6342

To go with the cherry fabric I ordered some pom pom trim to add some more interest to the apron, and because it looks like a row of cherries along the bottom.

IMG_6344

I could have made the ties a bit longer, but these were made with the full width of the fabric so there is no join.

IMG_6345

I used some more of the fabric to make a matching pot holder. I ordered 1m of the fabric and it was so wide I still have lots of it left for some more projects.

IMG_6348

I ordered some of this bias binding as I thought it would go well with the fabric to make a pot holder, I am very happy with how it works.

Advertisements

2 responses to “Zoë: Cherry Apron

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s