This week was sew make believe’s third birthday party and annual meeting.
We had a wonderful spread of tasty treats and sparkling drinks.
There was a good amount of stitching happening as well.
We also had some important club business to deal with, the new Club Constitution.
You will be able to read the new Constitution on Meetup, the important points to note are:
- Zoë S is now an organiser along with Kate and Caroline
- The may be extra charges for some workshops in the future
- You can attend meetings at the new Solihull branch as part of your existing subs payments
- Non members will be able to attend workshops for charge; this will be higher than the charge to members
- Caroline told everyone about the new branch and the plans for launching it officially in September