- the custom retro labels. You can use these to dress up your dad’s favourite foods and drinks;
- the embroidered linen tie – a great way of making a generic ‘Dad’ present a bit more special;
- a travel car kit – great if your dad travels a lot. You can add all the things he might need in the car;
- a travel collage to make a special trip a piece of art.
You could also make something that I made for my dad for his birthday – personlised co-ordinates graphic art.
- I found the co-ordinates for his house using iTouch Map.
- I then created a square image in MS Paint and edited in Picasa (all free programs) using the add text function which I find better than the Paint one. If you have Photoshop or Photoshop Elements, you can use this too. You could do this as a landscape or portrait rectangle if you prefer.
- Simply choose the fonts and colours you like, changing the orientation so it is visually pleasing.
- Then put it in a frame (Dad’s one was from Paperchase) and voilà.