I am really looking forward to our first Annual General Meeting tonight which will also serve as our first birthday party (of sorts!) and a chance for us to talk over some club business with our members. I was busy last night in the kitchen baking banana choc chip muffins and malted choc chip cookies. The house smelled divine! It is not too late to RSVP is you have not already done so.
Tonight we will also be pulling a lucky name from the hat to find the winner of our members’ giveaway. Here is what is on offer:
- Sew It Up: A Modern Manual of Practical and Decorative Sewing Techniques by Ruth Singer
- Stray Sock Sewing, Too by Daniel
- Gütermann threads in vintage-style tin
- Four fat quarters from the Hunky Dory range by Chez Moi for Moda
- Vintage-style Couttie & Sons tin
- Self-cover buttons for making your own fabric buttons
- Two balls of Knitting Craft knitting yarn
- An inspiration jar (not pictured)
- British Heart Foundation jute bag (not pictured)
To be eligible to be in the draw, you need to have paid subs in the month of June (which can be brought to the meeting tonight so it’s not too late!) but do not need to attend tonight if you are not able.
If you are not a sew make believe member, fear not! We will also be putting together a prize giveaway for blog readers and details of this will be posted soon!